To play the slideshow requires Flash 8 or higher. Click here to install/upgrade.

Palm Spring

The Village of Palm Springs began with a 700-acre dairy farm, which developers purchased to build single-family homes. The village, incorporated in 1957, is still primarily residential and covers 2.5 square miles between Lake Clarke Shores and Greenacres. The barn of the original farm is now part of Christ Community Church on Henthorne Drive.
 

Site Map  |   Home  |  Native Americans  |  Journal  |  Pioneer Life  |  Land Boom & Bust  |  World War ll  |  Progress  |  People  |  Agriculture  |  Communities  |  Geography  |  Maps & Photos  |  For Teachers  |  Credits  |  Disclaimer  |  Copyright  |  Links  |  Timeline E-L  | 

phone: 561.832.4164  |  fax: 561.832.7965  |  mail: P.O. Box 4364, W.P.B., FL 33402  |  visit: 300 N. Dixie Hwy, W.P.B., FL 33401

© 2009 Historical Society of Palm Beach County  |  all photos courtesy HSPBC unless otherwise noted